By: Huller Dorothy B. Mondata
English is known as the universal language,everyone uses English to communicate with each other. English has a lot of uses, but here are some facts that will certainly excite you in studying English.
1. You can create the “Famous name JASON” using the first letter of the months. (between June and December) Amazing isn’t it?
2. In English you can come up with names just through month initials , but did you know that even the smallest detail of a letter has name? An example of which is the dot above the small capital “i” and “j” it is called – superscript dot.
3. Another English Fun Fact would be knowing which letter is most commonly used in English, well as you can see in this sentence that i used it for several times. It is the vowel “e”.
Look: You are smiling because English gives such “wow” effect on you .
4. Even if letter “e” is widely used in the English language. There is a word that doesn’t use any vowels, it is plainly using consonant letters (woah, is there a word without vowel?) there is! and this is the longest word without using any of the vowel letters!
5. Save the best for last! some people might think that constructing sentences in English is the most difficult part but it may make you think twice if you know that you can make a complete sentence by only using two words. The sentence- I am.
Woosh! what can you say? English language will certainly make you wonder about things but it will also give you definite answer. If you want to know more tips on the English language, visit our site and explore various blogs about English. You will soon realize that studying English is as exciting as having dessert haha.
You can read here:
CHALLENGE YOURSELF. STUDY ENGLISH LANGUAGE WITH THE BEST ACADEMY IN THE PHILIPPINES!
STUDY NOW AND BECOME A FLUENT ENGLISH SPEAKER. ARE YOU READY? STUDY ABROAD – LEARN ENGLISH LESSONS IN THE BEST ENGLISH SCHOOL IN BAGUIO CITY, PHILIPPINES.